Buying the best shower head can make a difference in your showering experience. It can change it from just a routine chore to an opportunity to wash away all your stresses and tension.
Having the right shower head can turn your bathroom into a sanctuary; a relaxing spa-like chamber where you can jump in just to feel the water run through to calm and soothe each of your body nerves.
Irrespective of your reason for wanting to change your shower head, you must take your time to shop for the best product. This is especially necessary with the rising number of new models in the market.
It can be a challenge to choose the best shower head because of all the issues surrounding your choice, including water pressure, cost, and price. If you are stuck with buying the best shower end on your own, this article is for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Should I Consider When Choosing a Shower Head?
People's tastes and preference differ especially in choosing a shower head. However, factors such as the shower head, water pressure, height, and cost that will give you the best showering experience.
2. How Often Should I Replace My Shower Head?
There is no specific timeline for replacing shower heads. Most people replace shower heads because they are broken, leaking, or malfunctioning. With proper cleaning, your shower head can last between 6 and 8 months.
3. Do I Need Tape to Fix My Shower Head?
You do not need a Teflon tape to fix your shower head. Many shower head designs come with a rubber washer for ease of sealing to the shower arm. Additionally, theyare threaded to hold the washer tightly.
4. Where Can I Buy the Best Shower Head?
Shower heads differ significantly in terms of the features, hence finding the best one involves much investment in terms of research. However, online stores such as Amazon stock a variety of designs that you can sample to choose a model that matches your need.
How We Reviewed
Choosing any "best of products" is challenging. Usually, people's opinions, tastes, and preferences, as well as ideas, differ in terms of what one can afford or what they want or believe is best. Probably no shower head is "best" for everyone.
However, in compiling this lost we relied on a variety of factors such as the outstanding features and warranty information to ensure that we provided an unbiased list models in the market.
Overall Price Range
While the price is an important factor to consider when choosing shower head, it is not possible to use price as the only factor because there are low priced models that are more durable and higher quality than higher-priced ones.
You can land a shower head that costs around $10 or another costing a few hundred dollars. What matters most is the ability to meet your specific needs.
10 Best Shower Head Options
Moen S6320 Velocity Two-Function
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror like look that works with any decorating style
- POWERFUL RINSE: Advanced, self pressurizing Moen Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead...
- FULL COVERAGE: Large spray head rainshower for exceptional water coverage
If you are looking for the best high-end shower head then go for the Moen S6320. This design is outstanding in terms of the warranty, top-notch quality, and water pressure. It comes with a large shower diameter of about 8 inches that allows for expansive water coverage to give you a calming and soothing shower.
It is based on an immersion technology that boosts the spray power ensuring that you rinse yourself thoroughly.
Has a limited lifetime warranty
Delta Faucet 5-Spray H2Okinetic
- 3X COVERAGE: Delta H2Okinetic PowerDrench Spray provides 3X more coverage than a standard shower head by creating a...
- HAND SHOWER AND SHOWER HEAD IN ONE: The In2ition 2-in-1 Dual Shower Head allows you to use the detachable shower head...
- MAGNETIC DOCKING: MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful magnet to hold your handheld shower head precisely in place for easy...
Delta Faucet 5-Spray is an outstanding shower head that offers 3X the average coverage, great intensity, and that is easy to clean. It is WaterSense-labeled, giving you the privilege of enjoying a drenching and a warm shower experience while still saving about 20%.
This model is easy to clean since it contains self-cleaning spray holes that are not only efficient but also prevent the build-up of minerals and lime. Besides, it is easy to install and produces about 2.5 gallons of water in a minute.
It has a lifetime limited warranty.
Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted
- Wall-mounted filtered shower head, meets epa water sense certification standard of maximum 2.0 gallons per minute or...
- Shower head has anti clog rubber spray nozzles that offer 5 spray settings for added comfort
- Shower head and filter are easy-to-install, no tools required
If you are looking for the best wall mounted shower head, choose Culligan WSH-C125. It reduces sulfur and chlorine odor in your bathing water, ensuring that you have a healthier and cleaner hair and skin.
It has a patented bacteriostatic filter and an anti-clog spray nozzle that keeps the water free from bacteria and impurities that could otherwise damage your scalp and hair.
Featuring five spray settings, this will stands out in terms of invigorating pulse, maximum water coverage, full-body spray, and a soothing muscle massage.
Has a five-year warranty.
Hansgrohe 27474001 Raindance Downpour AIR
- With the large showerhead (9.375 inches) and RainAir spray mode, you can enjoy an especially intense shower experience
- Enjoy the exceptional design of the overhead shower and the long lifetime of the fully chrome-plated spray disc
- Cleaning is child's play thanks to the QuickClean anti-calcification function Limescale deposits are simply rubbed from...
If you are an enthusiast of rain showers on, then you should consider Hansgrohe 27474001; it is the best rain shower head. Its outstanding features include a rain-like shower design and high-performance sprays able to deliver soft and full air-enriched drops.
The silicone and chrome spay disc is easy to clean—you only need to brush any limescale deposits and dirt away. In addition, it is highly durable thus.
Has a lifetime warranty.
Speakman S-2252 Signature Icon High-Pressure
- ICONIC STYLE: This solid brass shower head has clean lines and a modern faucet design with simple side handle to...
- ANYSTREAM TECHNOLOGY: The adjustable shower head's patented Anystream 360° system effortlessly transitions the water...
- EFFICIENCY & POWER: Shower head plungers control the spread of water as it leaves the nozzle to intensify the stream,...
The Speakman S-2252 Signature Icon is the best shower head for you if you need high-end pressure model. With self-cleaning nozzles, plunger systems, and 360-degree technology, this model guarantees you an exceptional experience like no other.
It has 48 powerful sprays allowing you to choose a design that works best for you. It is easy to change from one spray pattern to the other: simply rotate the handle to vary the spray settings. In addition, S-2252 is one of the best models because of its durability, affordability, and the high water pressure.
Has a limited lifetime warranty
KOHLER K-9245-CP 2.5 GPM Moxie
- Includes showerhead, wireless speaker and micro USB charging cable Showerarm and flange not included
- Showerhead with wireless speaker streams your personalized music playlists, news and other audio in the shower
- Syncs with Bluetooth*(R)-enabled devices including smart phones, MP3 players, tablets and laptops located up to 32 feet...
Kohler K-10282 AK-CP is the best speaker shower head. With a built-in wireless speaker and sturdy design, this is one of the best designs that guarantee you a relaxing bath. It comes with 60 angled nozzles that assure you full coverage and 2.5 GPM spray. Its silicone spray face makes cleaning of the shower head easy.
This shower has a lifetime warranty.
High Sierra's High-Efficiency Low Flow
- Award-winning, patented nozzle delivers a strong, full-spray of large drops
- Minerals in the water will not clog the patented nozzle as is common with most low flow shower heads
- SOLID METAL CONSTRUCTION with BEAUTIFUL Polished Chrome finish
The High Sierra is a low-flow shower head that stands out for its lush spray; it is powerful and on par with a majority of 2.5 GSM models. Even though its spray is one pattern, it features heavy and drenching droplets for thorough rinsing.
Despite being a low-flow, the High Sierra feels luxurious and gets you soaked entirely. Its nozzle is designed to break even the lowest flow of water into coarse and heavy droplets.
This nozzle has a lifetime warranty.
American Standard Water Saver
- Utilizes exclusive turbine technology for invigorating shower while saving water
- Three spray functions: turbine, full, or combination
- Auto return feature reverts back to 1.5 gpm flow
If you are looking for the best fixed shower head, the American Standard 1660717.002 is your best option. It is great in performance and stands out in terms of saving water. It is made of chrome and uses turbine technology to guarantee a refreshing and invigorating bath.
It has a lifetime warranty.
- SLEEK DESIGN - This rainfall shower head is made of lightweight ABS plastic that is plated with Chrome. The stainless...
- MORE POWERFUL with LESS WATER - Shower head is equipped with a sophisticated AIR INTAKE SYSTEM that injects tiny air...
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE SHOWERHEAD ANGLE - The Brass swivel ball allows for easy adjusting of the angle of the showerhead.
The WaterPoint is one of the best shower head models you can find in the market that addresses your concerns of high water usage common with most rain shower head brands available nowadays. It comes with a removable flow restrictor for limiting the water flow to 2.5 gallons of water in a minute. In addition, it is a budget shower head that has good water pressure and delivers a high volume of water in a rain-style
It has a lifetime limited warranty.
Hydroluxe 1433 Handheld
- Use luxurious 5-setting overhead shower head and 5-setting hand shower separately or both together! Choose from 24 full...
- Each shower features Oversize 4 Inch Chrome Face with 3-zone Click Lever Dial and Rub-clean Jets. 5 settings include:...
- Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-Swivel Lock Nut and Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket.
The Hydroluxe 1433 is a handheld shower head that features a 2-in-1 shower head attached to a stainless steel hose, all-chrome 2-way water diverter, and high-pressure luxury shower combo. It is a circular and has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM.
It is easy to install as you only need to mount it on the wall and it requires no tools for the installation. If you are looking for the best showering experience, this model's 5 full settings include pause, water-saving economy, stay-warm mist, massage, and power rain.
It has a 10-year limited warranty.
Choosing the best shower head can be a challenging task especially if you do not have the right information about shower heads. Out of the reviewed models, the Moen S6320 Velocity is considerably the best shower head.
If you are willing to pay the cost for versatile design, a powerful rinse, and full coverage, then the Moen S6320 is your ideal shower head. It gets our vote for its reliability, durability, innovative design, and beauty.
Featured Image via Pixabay